|We do not stock or freeze processed trout
Each order is processed the day of order for pick-up or delivery; insuring the ultimate in a farm fresh healthy product. Most sales
are for fillets.We can now enhance food safety by vacuum
packaging. Fillets are $8.75 per pound Table trout in the round; uncleaned $5.50/lb., cleaned - heads on $7.00/lb. Budget between $8 to $11 for each trout cleaned or filleted. A serving is 7-8oz. fillet. |
Trout usually fillet out about half their live weight. To ensure high quality and avoiding those pesky pin bones our normal fish are 17", about one and half pounds
|RAINBOWS:||10" to 12"
12" to 14"
14" to 15"
15" to 16"
|ave. 11" = 8.5 oz
ave. 13" =14+0z
ave. 14.5" =1.25lb
ave. 15.5" =1.5 lb
no entrance fee, we get our income from fish sold. Everyone (so far
this year) has caught all the fish they want by following our TIP SHEET. We don't care to cater to those who
'want something to do' . This is a farm - that raises and
sells trout as food. No catch & release|
- 60 / inch - trout are between 12" to 24" (1 -7 Lb.)
- budget about $9.50 for the average fish caught (mostly bows & brookies, some brown)
- we expect a minimum 3 trout catch per family (or $30 whichever is most)
- cleaning, 1.50 or filleting, $2.00 per fish - packed with (free) ice,
- pole rentals (if required) $5.00. - worms, $2/ half doz.
Group Rate or families requesting assistance usually is $12.00 per fish (everybody gets a trout) everything included - bait & poles - fire pit usage 10.00 extra